A language preparation course for non-native speakers preparing to enter the health field
English for Healthcare
Bridge to Health Careers (BTH) is a FREE English Language proficiency program for intermediate ad advanced language learners. BTH is designed to prepare graduating students to pursue health certification training program and jobs in the healthcare field.
- Must be 21 years or older and live in NYC
- Be an English learner wth a high level of English in speaking, reading and writing (TABE test administered)
- Be authorized to work legally in the U.S.
- Have a High School diploma or equivalent from the U.S. or abroad
- Be available to attend all classes, which meets from Monday to Fridays at 8:45AM – 11:45AM
- Enrollment is done throughout September, classes start October 8, 2018 (there’s still time to apply!)
- To access the online application page, click here
Office: (718) 418-7690 Ext. 1271
- If there’s any questions, contact Cassandra Cochran, Program Coordinator
301 Grove St. Bushwick, Brooklyn NY 11237
- You can join our Facebook page:
MRNY’s CHW / BTH Program
Building skills and confidence to achieve your healthcare career goals.